team: black barioth forum Index du Forum
team: black barioth forum
Forum appartenant à la Team BlackBarioth Une team de Monster Hunter 3tri Ultimate sur WiiU et 3DS , Ce forum permet de se rejoindre, de discuté sur le jeu et surtout de s'entre aidé :)

team: black barioth forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Talking%Heads!-<Remain-In Light - FLAC ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team: black barioth forum Index du Forum -> Règle & demande de recrutement -> Règle de la team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
melvberte
Barioth

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Talking%Heads!-<Remain-In Light - FLAC Répondre en citant

Talking Heads - Remain In Light - FLAC > urlin.us/2behe

Thankfully,,it,can,do,an,easy,convert,of,the,files,to,wave,formatMany,other,details,emerge,,unheard,on,both,my,dusty,old,vinyl,and,'80s,issue,of,the,CD:-,perhaps,mastered,from,the,same,tape,as,the,original,vinyl,mix,,as,was,the,practice,in,that,decadeThe,clarity,of,the,5.1,mixes,in,particular,was,appealingI,,,downloaded,,,your,,,Talking,,,Head,,,downmixes,,,a,,,few,,,months,,,ago,,,and,,,they,,,are,,,amazing,,,sounding!,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,sharing,,,those!,,,Dear,,,Robin,,,,I,,,gave,,,More,,,Songs,,,About,,,Buildings,,,and,,,Food,,,a,,,listen,,,on,,,Utube,,,,It,,,is,,,unbelievable!,,,I,,,was,,,doing,,,side,,,by,,,side,,,comparisons,,,and,,,was,,,amazed,,,at,,,the,,,differenceHey,,,just,,,wanted,,,to,,,say,,,a,,,big,,,thanks,,,,I,,,grew,,,up,,,with,,,this,,,music,,,and,,,have,,,bought,,,all,,,of,,,these,,,on,,,vinyl,,,and,,,again,,,later,,,on,,,CDAwesome,,,work,,,btwAre,the,new,mixes,sped-up,slightly,or,were,the,original,mixes,slowed,down,a,bit?,But,as,you,noted,,there,are,loads,of,elements,in,each,that,I've,never,really,heard,before,that,are,front,and,center,in,these,"new",mixesThis,,,data,,,is,,,then,,,stored,,,as,,,a,,,lossless,,,LinearPCM,,,file,,,within,,,Sony's,,,much-maligned,,,SonicStage,,,softwareDownmixingAs,,,a,,,massive,,,TH,,,fan,,,and,,,a,,,massive,,,Brian,,,Eno,,,fan,,,,the,,,extra,,,'bits',,,that,,,are,,,now,,,audible,,,have,,,blown,,,my,,,tiny,,,mindThe,,,Onkyo,,,105FX,,,was,,,and,,,is,,,able,,,to,,,achieve,,,this,,,downmixing,,,,because,,,I,,,later,,,found,,,out,,,how,,,to,,,mute,,,any,,,of,,,the,,,5.1,,,outputs,,,before,,,they,,,reached,,,the,,,Sound,,,Blaster(funk,,,,rock),,,Talking,,,Heads,,,-,,,Remain,,,In,,,Light,,,-,,,2006,,,,FLAC,,,(image+.cue),,,,lossless371.1,,,MBI,had,just,discovered,these,today,and,I,felt,like,I,was,13,againThe,5.1,mixes,were,brand,new,and,no,doubt,contained,individual,instructions,for,all,five,channels,and,a,low,frequency,effect,(LFE),outputThe,,Serial,,Copy,,Management,,System,,employed,,on,,MiniDisc,,prevents,,a,,further,,digital,,copy,,being,,made,,from,,any,,digital,,copy,,(by,,simply,,adding,,a,,"copy",,bit,,to,,the,,first,,copy)I,,,am,,,slowly,,,getting,,,up,,,to,,,speed,,,on,,,how,,,digital,,,audio,,,works,,,,and,,,your,,,text,,,and,,,audio,,,files,,,opened,,,up,,,a,,,new,,,avenue,,,to,,,understand,,,a,,,complex,,,technologyThank,,,you,,,for,,,your,,,excellent,,,work."-jupitertwoTo,,,Hell,,,with,,,SCMSI,,,heard,,,the,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5.1,,,downmixes,,,on,,,YouTube,,,&,,,they,,,sound,,,utterly,,,incredibleThe,,Great,,Curve,,play,,pause,,4Gift,,,Certificates,,,Available,,,CLICK,,,HERE,,,TO,,,LEARN,,,MORERemain,In,Light163.7,MBAlso,,,thank,,,you,,,so,,,much,,,for,,,doing,,,this,,,This,signal,going,into,the,Onkyo,definitely,was,5.1,,because,when,I,plugged,it,into,a,surround,receiver,,each,channel,was,present,,including,LFERecords,,,,Rhino,,,Records,,,(2),,,,Warner,,,Strategic,,,Marketing,,,,Sire,,,,Warner,,,BrosThe,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,have,,,been,,,a,,,favorite,,,group,,,of,,,mine,,,for,,,a,,,long,,,time,,,,and,,,with,,,your,,,mixes,,,I,,,find,,,myself,,,enjoying,,,the,,,albums,,,more,,,than,,,the,,,original,,,versionsI,,,have,,,been,,,a,,,huge,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,fan,,,since,,,the,,,very,,,early,,,80s,,,,and,,,these,,,make,,,the,,,albums,,,sound,,,brand,,,new,,,againTalking,,,Heads,,,5.1,,,DownmixI'm,,not,,really,,a,,tech-savvy,,person,,,and,,so,,I'm,,new,,to,,the,,flac,,format,,,but,,wow,,,what,,a,,difference,,it,,makes,,,say,,,compared,,to,,mp3'sI've,,listened,,to,,the,,Youtube,,versions,,,but,,would,,love,,the,,FLAC,,experienceTo,,sum,,up,,,it's,,like,,running,,across,,one,,of,,your,,long-forgotten,,childhood,,toys,,and,,discover,,someone,,else,,has,,found,,it,,and,,restored,,it,,,and,,now,,it,,looks,,much,,neater,,and,,smarter,,than,,you,,could,,ever,,remember!!,,One,,question,,to,,you,,now,,if,,I,,may:,,any,,special,,reason,,that,,led,,you,,to,,concentrate,,on,,this,,particular,,band?,,Something,,about,,the,,structures,,of,,their,,songs,,blurring,,geometry,,and,,chaos,,and,,drawing,,inspiration,,from,,the,,time's,,afrofunk?AmazingThis,,,method,,,of,,,downsampling,,,really,,,makes,,,things,,,pop,,,and,,,I'm,,,hearing,,,things,,,I,,,never,,,heard,,,beforeSpending,,The,,Night,,With,,The,,Hauf,,Jacket,,-,,Remain,,In,,Light20.47,,MBincredibleIt,,,really,,,is,,,amazing,,,how,,,different,,,the,,,mixes,,,sound,,,from,,,the,,,standard,,,mixesAre,,,they,,,available,,,for,,,download,,,somewhere?,,,Sincerely,,,,Reinhard,,,Markner,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team: black barioth forum Index du Forum -> Règle & demande de recrutement -> Règle de la team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz